Sunday, January 19, 2020

GoFundMe to publish my 1st poetry book

Please consider donating or sharing to my GoFundMe campaign

Publish my 1st poetry book

I intend to print 1,000 copies for this first run and thats it.

The recycled materials and vegetable-based inks cost more to the consumer than the traditional pollutive practices of the publishing industry but that cost is incurred by the environment and the future of our planet and so it is imperative upon us to be environmentally responsible.

Once the book project is financed, I'll be submitting my limited-run print order to greenerprinter.com or to jakprints.com unless I am able to locate "green" printing services from a smaller company.

I'm setting up an online store to purchase physical copies of my books or download electronic books.

Thank you whole-heartedly for supporting the beauty of my vision and the future of our planet.

No comments: