Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dependable Public Transportation

Disclaimer: this story contains explicit language and sexual innuendo. if this offends you, do not read any further. if this excites you, sorry, but it's not what you're thinking. reader beware!

Dependable Public Transportation

So there I was, just sitting and waiting for the bus when this guy comes up and sits down near me. Unlike most other considerate people, he doesn't leave the obligatory comfort distance between us – no, he sits real close, so that his thigh is almost touching mine. I'm sitting on the end of the bench, so it's impossible for me to move further away, but I still manage to cram up against the cold metal arm rest.


He snorts a little and scoots even closer. Now his thigh is in complete contact with me.

I look at him with that look that says, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" and he looks back at me with that look that says, "I'm a total nutcase and I want to make you feel dirty."

Needless to say, once I saw that look in his eye, I got up from the bench and stood only a few inches from the street. He gets up and stands near me.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He asks in a raspy and perverted tone.


"Why, yes, you are."


He chuckles and runs a grimy nail down the length of my bare arm. All the hairs rise in full alert and I step further away.


He advances closer.


"You sure are purdy." He says, his eyes never once lifting from mine.


"Stop."


"What? I'm just paying a purdy girl a compliment? Don't you like being told you're purdy?"


"Not by men like you."


He laughs again although I can't really tell why. This guy is definitely a fucking sicko and I'm starting to get really scared he'll try something.


"I bet you got a purdy set of tits on you, don't you? Why don't you uncross your arms so I can see ‘em?"


"Why don't you fuck off?" I ask, taking several steps back, but he continues advancing. I wonder what I'm supposed to do. No one else is waiting at the stop and there are no stores around to run to. The bus should be here any minute but of course, it's dawdling. Count on the public transportation system to work just when you need it.


"Mmm, probably got a tight little ass too. Ever let a man stick his dick in you?"


I blush violently and turn around, unfortunately giving him a view of my butt, but fortunately walking briskly away.


"I can keep up with you, baby. Mmm, that is a nice ass. If I gave you a dollar would you let me touch it?"


"Listen, you sick fuck! Leave me the fuck alone, alright?"


"Ain't nobody here to stop me. And the way you act, it's like you want it."


I call back over my shoulder, "So when women are walking away from you, you consider that asking for it?"


He chuckles again, the sound catching up to my ears and I start to break into a run.


"Hey come back! I'm just having a little fun, is all. Stuck up bitch!" He calls after me and I can sense that he's no longer trying to catch up. Still, I run, hoping I can make it to the next stop before the bus comes, as I can't be late for school again.


Behind me, I hear the screech of brakes and a sickening thump. I look back and see the pervert trapped under the wheels of the bus, his head nothing but a mess of liquefied brain, hair and blood.


Yep, you can always count on the public transportation system.

No comments: